Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

Oregon Coast Gravel Epic

Sat May 4, 2024

Established in 2013 The Oregon Coast Gravel Epic is the spring classic for the Pacific Northwest, consisting of 65% pure logging roads that are unpaved and the other 35% smooth pavement left over from decades of active logging that still exists to this day.

This endurance event showcases the raw beauty of ancient Siuslaw National Forests and some of its seriously stout hills whether you take on the 60-mile abomination or 37-mile Son of Abomination a good day in store for you on the Oregon Coast. Day one of two with West Coast Gravel on Sunday

Details

Date:
Sat May 4, 2024
Event Category:
Event Tags:
Website:
Register

Venue

Waldport, Oregon
Waldport, OR 97394 United States + Google Map

Other

Event Distance
50K, 100K