Sat January 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on January 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
This is a low-cost, “no-frills” event designed to provide runners and walkers with an opportunity to participate in an event, test their fitness and/or be competitive if they want. This event will be held on two different dates, with distance and terrain options. We will have the course marked with signage and will set up the start/transition/finish line and timing equipment and have the course open for participants to start anytime within a four-hour window. Simply put: 1) register online, 2) arrive and pickup bib number, 3) start, 4) finish, 5) claim a results ticket, 6) head out and have a wonderful day.
- The event will have an open start/finish line – “drop-in” anytime you like and start, between 10am and 2pm.
- There will be staggered starts if multiple participants want to start around the same time frame.
- Members of the same household may start together.
- Please maintain 6′ social distance at the event.
- Please have a face-mask or buff on your person during the event in case of close contact with anyone.
- There will be no aid stations – please plan to carry your own aid.
- There will be no awards ceremony or post-race refreshments.
- Personalized results tickets will be provided and overall results will be updated online as participants finish.
- When possible, please stay to the far right of the path when on the race course.
10K Road (two loops of the 5K road course)
10K Hybrid (two loops of the 5K hybrid course)
5K Road (All paved surface)
5K Hybrid (Part paved, part dirt/bark trail)
* The 5K road course on the paved paths has been measured with the USATF course certification device.
Alton Baker Park – Eugene, Oregon
While we strive to keep event dates accurate, due to Covid be aware dates may change or events may be cancelled before we can reflect such here. Please visit the organizers website to confirm dates before making plans.
Events displaying location and “virtual” are likely offering both options for 2021.