- This event has passed.
Colorado Women’s Classic
Thu January 26 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Colorado Women’s Classic is about the POSITIVE parts of being in a community of women…and the men around here support this event very well, too!
So many women run this event with their training buddies – run partners, sisters, mothers, daughters and granddaughters and now open to the men in your life too! We hope YOU can join us again on Mother’s Day!
We strive to treat you well, so here’s our top ten list of things you get to enjoy at this race!
10) SEVEN aid stations over the course of 10 miles
9) CHIP timing on your race bib (so you don’t have to stop and turn in a timing chip after you’re done!)
8) A FRESH FLOWER for every finisher!
7) A remarkable MEDAL for 10 Miler Finishers
6) FREE PHOTO DOWNLOADS so you can share you Mother’s Day Memories with everyone
5) RAFFLE PRIZES of cool stuff when you donate to Growing Home….and so many of them!
4) SUPER SOFT and CLASSY race shirts with specific cuts for WOMEN.
3) LOTS OF FOOD in the expo. A cupcake tower (gluten free too), fruit, granola bars, and electrolytes!
2) A Women-Centric Expo featuring representatives from businesses whose job it is to meet the needs of WOMEN.
1) A staff of experienced and FRIENDLY race officials and volunteers who want you to succeed and are on hand to answer your questions and think about your needs before you even know you need it…like passing around the sunscreen at the start line! I mean it; WE LIKE YOU!