Vancouver, WA – This All-Women’s Triathlon & Fitness Festival is held at a beautiful venue along the Columbia River and offers something for everyone. Rally your girlfriends, train together, and then cross the finish line with your best girls! It is one of the most scenic areas with views of the Columbia River, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, and Vancouver Lake. The course is flat and fast and perfect for a 1st Triathlete!
Beneficiary: The Pink Lemonade Project
The Pink Lemonade Project works to educate, empower, and support those affected by breast cancer. Their purpose is to provide women with the tools that enable them to thrive throughout their breast cancer journey.
Schedule- August 20th.
- Girlfriends Sprint Triathlon: Begins at 9am. 1/2 mile swim, 12.5 mile Bike, 5km Run
- Girlfriends Sprint Distance Duathlon: Start at the Finish Line arch at 9:00am. 5km Run, 12.5 mile Bike, 5km Run
- Girlfriends Sprint AquaBike: Begins at 9am. You will start in your normal swim wave, then complete the bike route. Rack your bike and then make your way through the finish line so we can reward you with your finisher’s medal. This is a perfect event for those who are not runners (and don’t want to walk the Tri) and/or those who are recovering from a running injury.
- Girlfriends 5km (3.1 mile) Run: Start at the Finish Line arch at 9am
- Girlfriends 10km (6.2 mile) Run: Start at the Finish Line Arch at 9am
9612 NW Lower River Road
Vancouver, WA 98660
Note: Volunteers are welcome! Please email email@example.com if you would like front row seats to all the action!
Marketing and Partnerships Directors-
Juniper Fitzwilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jaime Miller at email@example.com
For more information, directions, registration – http://whyracingevents.com/event/878
The Girlfriends Triathlon and Fitness Festival is a production of
Why Racing Events, Inc.